October 27, 2011
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency officially recognized the potential of Taraxacum kok-saghyz for Canada
and approved the commercialization. Learn more
August 15, 2011- Ourcollaborative R&D activities on Taraxacum kok-saghyz at University of Guelph and
University of Laval were featured on Macleans magazine (August 15, 2011 issue). The title of article is "Russians are coming" . Available
May 11, 2011
- Ford company started testing natural rubber from Taraxacum kok-saghyz in automobile applications. Learn more.
March 06, 2011
- Prices for natural rubber increased 80%. Demand for natural rubber is stronger than gold. Learn more.
October 20, 2010
- Dr. Buranov of KOK Technologies Inc has made a presentation at EU-PEARLS meeting in Montpellier, France. Full details
of the meeting are available here.
March 01, 2010- Prototype latex extractors have been designed by us. Latex extractors are built to research labs and businesses
depending on the need. Our latex extractors are facile and easy to operate.
Feb 01, 2010- KOK Technologies have been awarded a research grant by National Research Council Canada.
- A research paper on latex and rubber extraction authored by Dr. Buranov has been published on Journal of Agricultural
and Food Chemistry. Learn more.
Sept 03, 2009
- KOK Technologies Inc started manufacturing prototype rubber extractors under support of private investors. Lab-scale
rubber extractor is perfect for your lab and it is fully automatic.Pilot-scale rubber-extractor is custom manufactured depending on the
needs and volumes of the plant materials processed . Learn more
Copyright © 2013 Nova-BioRubber Green Technologies Inc